“. . . Dr. Lancaster is my dentist. Always friendly and seems genuinely concerned about my care. . . .”
At Hometown Dental in Sedalia, MO, we want your first visit as a new patient — and every one to follow — to be as relaxing and seamless as possible.
What to Expect During Your New Patient Visit
During your first visit, our team will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Fully examine your teeth and gums
- Take x-rays of your mouth
- Check for cavities or early signs of tooth decay
- Clean and polish your teeth
- Create a customized treatment plan and answer your questions
We accept most major credit cards and insurance plans. And, to help you make the most informed decisions, we’ll discuss the cost of treatment before you begin.
Monthly payments can be arranged.
At Hometown Dental in Sedalia, MO, we’ll find the most affordable options for the care you deserve.
We proudly accept
the following insurance companies: